WE’VE ALL TRIED TO THINK OUR WAY OUT OF BAD HABITS AND UNHEALTHY THOUGHT PATTERNS, ONLY TO FIND OURSELVES STUCK WITH AN OUT-OF-CONTROL MIND AND OFF-TRACK DAILY LIFE.
Pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel knows from personal experience the daily battle against self-doubt and negative thinking. In Winning the War in Your Mind, he offers practical advice and biblical insight that will lead to a brighter, healthier future.
Drawing on Scripture and the latest findings of brain science, Groeschel lays out strategies that will free you from the grip of destructive thinking and enable you to live the life of joy and peace that God intends you to live. Winning the War in Your Mind will help you:
• Learn how your brain works and see how to rewire it
• Identify the lies your enemy wants you to believe
• Recognize and short-circuit your mental triggers for destructive thinking
• See how prayer and praise will transform your mind
• Develop practices that allow God’s thoughts to shape your thoughts
God has something better for your life than your old ways of thinking. It’s time to change your mind so God can change your life.